It would be a lie if I didn’t start by saying I’m incredibly stoked about this upcoming weekend. So much in fact that I’m going to say that it will absolutely be one of the best weekends this summer because FMMF is arriving my friends! It’s finally time to attend the Fashion Meets Music Festival!
In recent years, Columbus has experienced an influx of festivals that are hosted in the city. Most notable are the events featuring entertainment and food such as the Park St. Festival, Jazz and Rib Festival, Food Truck Festival – along with a slew of events that embrace the need for continuous cultural awareness in Columbus. Generally these events are very well attended and enjoyed by the majority of attendees. So if a festival comes to the city that combines some of what we love the most – music, and food, and creative fashion design – what’s our response? We must show up and show out!
- The Retail Marketplace – Shopping options galore at the Convention Center awaits you.
- The Urban Campsite – you can go to sleep and wake up in a fashion mecca.
- The Concerts – While there is a fee for some artists, many are free and will be waiting!
- The After Parties – The city will not be shutting down early this weekend. There will be after parties spread around the city.
- The Sweet Website – There is no need to get overwhelmed by the options. Stop by fmmf.us and use the schedule planner to make sure you don’t miss a show, seminar or band!
Let’s get it!