Okay, so I can just cut to the chase? The Mid-America Restaurant Expo is where it’s at for all those looking to enter or currently involved in the restaurant industry.* The two-day expo held right here in Columbus, Ohio on January 29 and 30, 2017, is the place to be for restauranteurs and the like that are seeking:
- Creative ways to grow your business.
- Innovate products and services – there will be over 300 exhibitors!
- Solid advice on how to stay on the path of success with 60 seminars scheduled.
- Demos, demos, and more demos
Can we take moment and talk about the presenters that will be in attendance?! The list is pure fire and filled with local folks! Here are a few (well maybe more than that) I can’t wait to hear from.
- Keynote Speaker – Richard Blais (PSST – I interviewed him!)
- Be a Change-Maker – Joe DeLoss, Hot Chicken Takeover
- Put People First – Cameron Mitchell, Cameron Mitchell Restaurants
- The Rhythm of Business – Tom Krouse, Donatos
- Creating an Outstanding Company Culture – Jamie Richardson, White Castle
- Finding Your Passion – Greg Ubert, Crimson Cup
For those in the industry, this is such a great opportunity to learn, grow, and development a solid strategy in 2017! With four stages and a tasting pavilion, there will be so much to explore! Would you like to know more? Check out the video below and head to their website for more details. Ready to register? Go here now.
Oh… and did I mention the pizza competition judged by Iron Chef America Mario Rizzotti? Word on the street is that there will be a wine tasting and cocktail class. Yes to all the things please.
It. Just. Got. Real.
Until next time, support a local farm. <3
*I received complimentary tickets as an event ambassador. The expo is exclusively for those in the restaurant industry.